Open Course - Webinar
Intermediate Level Professional Indemnity Insurance
About the course
This live on-line interactive insurance webinar is designed for delegates, who have some experience of Professional Indemnity insurance and wish to expand and/or refresh their knowledge in this area.
The course will be highly interactive with delegate participation and engagement throughout. This half day course consists of two 90 minute on-line sessions with a 15 minute break.
The course is delivered by a Chartered Insurance Broker with over 40 years insurance experience who is a Certified Online Learning Facilitator (COLF).
At the end of the webinar delegates will be able to:
- Explain the major exposures of different professionals
- Compare and contrast the coverage given by different policy wordings
- Identify how professional indemnity insurance should be dovetailed with other liability insurances
- Explain to your clients Professional Indemnity jargon and the current developments in the market
- Session Tools
- Tort & Contractual Liability
- Risk Assessment
- Specialist Cover Considerations
- Closing Session