About this course
Data is the new commodity. This course will explain the concept of data and big data and how it can be used in an insurance context to derive valuable insights for the purpose of pricing, underwriting, or settling and managing claims. We also look at organisation wide data strategy, data integrity, appropriateness, integration.
This course is delivered by London Market Training Ltd in partnership with Intrepid Tech Ventures Ltd.
- The concept of data
- The meaning Big Data and its characteristics
- Structured and Unstructured Data
- First and Third-Party Data
- Static or Dynamic Data
Who should attend?
- C-level, Senior Management/ Executives and managers in Insurance and reinsurance across all business areas.
- Service providers to the insurance industry.
- Brokers, agents and other intermediaries who wish to have a better understanding of data, data analytics, AI and the insurtech landscape.
- First line and second line employees of insurance companies working in claims, underwriting, pricing andcustomer services.