Open Course - Webinar
Developing others through Coaching and Feedback
About this course
This webinar will focus on developing coaching skills and understanding its importance in the workplace. We will practice coaching using the GROW model. Good feedback is essential to help ensure people learn, grow and develop; however, not all people are receptive to feedback and we will discuss why.
The webinar will be highly interactive with delegate participation and engagement throughout. There will be two 90 minute sessions.
There will be some pre-course work to complete prior to the session.
The webinar is delivered by a Certified Online Learning Facilitator.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Define what coaching is and explain its role in the workplace
- Explain the coaches role in the coaching process
- Use the GROW model to provide successful coaching conversations
- Demonstrate how to give effective feedback
- Describe how they respond to feedback and why
- Introduction to coaching
- The role of a coach
- The coaching session
- The purpose of feedback
- The golden rules for ensuring that feedback is relevant, balanced and constructive
- Balancing feedback to get positive action and buy in
- Johari’s Window
- Skills Practice