In House - Webinar
£400 + VAT
This live on-line interactive webinar is probably more pertinent now than at any other time, bearing in mind we are all having to change our work and leisure activities as a result of the Covid-19 emergency.
This highly interactive webinar will cover the components of change and will look to try and understand why people display differing behaviour during periods of change.
Delegates will carry out activities throughout this 90-minute webinar.
The webinar is delivered by a Certified Online Learning Facilitator.
- Components of change
- Understanding culture and people
- working with the existing culture
- changing culture itself
- Recognising individual responses to change
- Leading people through the change process
- Overcoming resistance to change