Open Course - Webinar
Introduction to Offshore Energy Insurance
This live on-line interactive insurance webinar is designed to introduce delegates to Offshore Energy Insurance.
The webinar will be highly interactive with delegate participation and engagement throughout.
The webinar is 3.5 hours which includes regular breaks throughout.
Who should attend?
Experience is not necessary, but some general knowledge of marine insurance would be helpful.
- History and overview of the offshore energy business
- Development of the energy insurance market
- Introduction to terminology
- Where are the insurers and how has the market changed over the last few years
- What risks are being covered
- Links with the non marine/onshore market
- What are the underwriting issues?
- Introduction to the main clauses being used
- Loss prevention