Open Course - Webinar
The Data Analytics Life Cycle
About this course
A big data analytics project is a cycle of actions that need to be performed to enable maximum success of a data analytics project. This course is designed to teach the 6 different stages of the big data analytics life cycle to participants with examples across the insurance industry.
This course is delivered by London Market Training Ltd in partnership with Intrepid Tech Ventures Ltd.
- Stages of the big data analytics life cycle
- Discovery phase
- Data Preparation
- Model Planning
- Model Building
- Communicate Results
Who should attend?
- C-level, Senior Management/ Executives and managers in Insurance and reinsurance across all business areas.
- Service providers to the insurance industry.
- Brokers, agents and other intermediaries who wish to have a better understanding of data, data analytics, AI and the insurtech landscape.
- First line and second line employees of insurance companies working in claims, underwriting, pricing andcustomer services.