Open Course - Webinar
Artificial Intelligence in Insurance
About this course
This course will focus on the practical applications of artificial intelligence in the insurance value chain and explore existing use cases. It will also detail the tools needed to develop new use cases that are versatile and adaptive to developing customer needs.
This course is delivered by London Market Training Ltd in partnership with Intrepid Tech Ventures Ltd.
- The meaning of Artificial Intelligence
- The Advent of AI
- Understand the different levels of AI
- Understand how AI has evolved over time
- The branches of AI
- Understand Machine Learning and its components
Who should attend?
- C-level, Senior Management/ Executives and managers in Insurance and reinsurance across all business areas.
- Service providers to the insurance industry.
- Brokers, agents and other intermediaries who wish to have a better understanding of data, data analytics, AI and the insurtech landscape.
- First line and second line employees of insurance companies working in claims, underwriting, pricing andcustomer services.