We use only a fraction of the brain’s capacity to store and recall information. This course sets about examining the triggers that can be used to stimulate the brain and thus improve the delegate’s ability to recall information.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable to all wishing to increase their ability to retain information in either the workplace or the domestic environment. It is especially suitable for those who are studying for professional examinations.
- organising your thoughts – this workshop will consider ways to organise your thoughts, concepts and ideas that is compatible with how your brain works
- how effective are you at absorbing information? Many of us suffer through poor and inefficient note taking. This workshop will introduce techniques that enable us to recall information more effectively in this respect
- stimulate your imagination – this workshop sets about improving the delegate’s ability to consider more imaginative ways of storing and recalling information
- be more confident – have you ever been asked to deliver a presentation in the workplace or walked into an examination hall feeling under-prepared, despite spending much time and effort on the subject matter? If so, this workshop will help to eliminate those lingering doubts and eradicate the fear of failure experienced in stressful situations
- problem solving and creativity – the ability to learn and recall information more efficiently inevitably improves the ability of the delegate to overcome problems more effectively.