In House - Webinar
Introduction to Packaged Insurance Products
£700 + VAT
This live on-line interactive insurance webinar aims to increase your knowledge of packaged insurances and the place they have in the insurance market. We will look at the types of business that require this insurance as well as the cover it provides.
Within the course we will look at how packaged insurance has developed and how it compares with other insurances. We will also look in detail at the different types of packaged insurance that are available and who they are suited to, together with the covers available for each. We will also look at schemes and the relationship between provider, distributer and purchaser.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is working in the insurance industry within commercial insurance. This course will be of particular interest to those who deal with or will be dealing with small businesses both sole traders and limited companies. This is a beginner course which is most suitable for those who have not been in the industry or working in commercial insurance for long.
- To better understand the type of business that may need this insurance
- To understand and be able to explain the extent of cover available matching the product with the needs of that client
- To have an understanding of rating factors and underwriting considerations of these products
- To understand how schemes work and the benefits they offer to all parties
- What a packaged policy is and how they have developed
- The elements of cover available for each package both core covers, standard covers and additional covers
- How a packaged policy is rated and what is important to the underwriter
- The policy wordings, conditions, endorsements and exclusions you will typically find in a packaged insurance policy
- How schemes are developed and the benefits they offer