In House - Webinar
Introduction to Business Interruption Insurance
£700 + VAT
About the course
This live online interactive insurance webinar is designed to introduce delegates, who have some experience of general commercial property insurance, to Business Interruption insurance.
The course will be highly interactive with delegate participation and engagement throughout. This half day course consists of two 90 minute online sessions with a 15 minute break.
The course is delivered by a Chartered Insurance Broker with over 40 years insurance experience who is a Certified Online Learning Facilitator (COLF).
At the end of the webinar delegates will be able to describe:
- the difference between a standing charge and an uninsured working expense and which should be included in Business Interruption covers
- how a sum insured or estimate is arrived at from a set of accounts
- the main features of a business that might affect the setting of an appropriate Maximum Indemnity Period.
- The Perils and the Material Damage Proviso
- Types of business and the cover required
- Traditional and Declaration Linked Policies
- The Maximum Indemnity Period
- Overview of Policy Extensions
- Closing Session