In House - Webinar
Intermediate Level Liability Insurance (Full day)
£1200 + VAT
This live on-line interactive insurance webinar is designed for individuals who have a basic understanding of the general liability covers and are seeing to expand their knowledge on or are seeking a refresher on Liability insurance.
The course will be highly interactive with delegate participation and engagement throughout. This all day course consists of two 90 minute and two 75 minute on-line sessions between 9.30 am and 4.15 pm.
The course is delivered by a Chartered Insurance Broker with over 40 years insurance experience who is a certified on-line facilitator (COLF).
This course looks to build on elements which would have been covered in Introductory level courses.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to
- Assess liability exposures and make recommendations for relevant liability insurance coverage for different types of cover
- Explain the cover provided by employers’ liability, public liability and products liability insurance policies and how these can be amended to meet customer needs
- Apply the terms and conditions of a combined liability insurance policy to various claims
- Outline the cover available under the more specialist liability insurance policies
- Explain the main considerations to the underwriting of general liability risks
- Explain the liability insurance claims handling process and the importance of the Civil Liability Act 2018
- How Does Liability arise?
- The Torts
- Defences to Civil Actions
- Contractual Liability
- Civil Liability Act 2018
- Health & Safety Risk Assessment
- Policy Cover
- Public & Products
- Claim Triggers
- Professional Indemnity
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Other Liability Covers
- Underwriting Factors
- Burning Rate