This workshop is designed to help people who find themselves in conflict situations either internally with other staff members or externally with customers. It is designed to give the right tools and techniques to confront and handle a difficult situation.
Who should attend?
- seeing why being positive in the face of conflict can ease a situation
- where does the power lie?
- anticipate the problems you may face with: – your boss – your peers – your team members – your customers
- identifying assertiveness skills
- ways of handling conflict
- giving people feedback on their performance
- how to handle a complaining customer
- role-play situations to test response