In House - Classroom
Connecting with your Audience
This course provides a safe environment for practice and feedback and by the end of the course participants will be able to give presentation with greater confidence and effectiveness, realise whether they are connecting with their audience and change things to make sure they are, and also to be able to handle questions, maintain interest and keep the audience hooked.
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for managers, team leaders and staff who make presentations to internal/external customers/suppliers, give talks or speak to groups, e.g. presenting a report to a meeting, speaking to a group at work, making a presentation to an audience.
- delivering presentations to external or internal clients i.e. who is your audience?
- planning and preparing for a presentation – including issues such as method & style of delivery
- how to structure and design a presentation
- opening the presentation and breaking the ice
- first impressions – the effect of the visual and the vocal
- understanding the key skills in delivering a presentation and handling audience reaction – communication skills, listening techniques when handling questions and other areas such as body language, building rapport etc.
- meeting the needs of the audience
- speaking with confidence
- understanding the importance of evaluation of the presentation and the objectives.