In House - Webinar
Communicating for Results
£700 + VAT
In the business world communication is essential. We all need information in order to work together effectively and make informed decisions. Effective communication is about making sure the correct, up-to-date information gets to those who need it, and is interpreted correctly, ensuring the intended result is achieved.
Communication is something we do all the time, often without thought or planning. However, communication is not always effective. Despite the importance of communication, it is often one of the worst performed skills.
This course will be highly interactive with delegate participation and engagement throughout. This half day course consists of 2 x 90-minute on-line sessions with a break in-between the 2 sessions.
The live webinar is delivered by a Certified Online Learning Facilitator.
At the end of the webinar delegates will have:
- Examined and understood the six components of communication
- Demonstrated listening skills
- Developed questioning skills to improve communication
- Demonstrated skills for building rapport
- Developed non-verbal communications skills
- Identified a communication style to improve and create an ‘Action Plan’ to develop in the workplace
- What is communication?
- Methods of communicating
- Core communication skills
- Six components of communication
- Verbal communication
- Non Verbal communication
- Listening skills
- Why do we not get the expected results
- Action Planning