In House - Webinar
Business Interruption Extensions - after the Covid litigation
£700 + VAT
About the course
This Business Interruption insurance session looks at how the main extensions to a BI policy apply, and changes made by insurers from lessons learnt after the Covid litigation.
The course will be highly interactive with delegate participation and engagement throughout. This half day course consists of 2 x 90 minute online sessions with a break between the 2 sessions.
By the end of the webinar delegates will be able to:
- understand the main extensions and how they fit with the BI wording
- be aware of the issues that brokers, clients and insurers need to consider when adding extensions to a BI policy
- know of the post-Covid BI litigation issues
- Key BI extensions – what they cover, how they ‘fit’ with wording, underwriting issues
- Loss of attraction(murder/suicide)
- Third party premises
- Utilities/Terminal ends
- Prevention of access – damage/non-damage
- Post-Covid litigation