In House - Webinar
Advanced Level Professional Indemnity Insurance
Price on request
About the course
This online live interactive insurance webinar is designed for the more experienced individual who may be looking to discuss current PI insurance issues and/or be seeking a refresher on PI insurance.
The course will be highly interactive with delegate participation and engagement throughout. This half day course consists of two 90 minute on-line sessions with a 15 minute break.
This course looks to build on elements which would have been covered in Introductory and Intermediate level courses.
The course aims to explore in detail certain elements of Professional Indemnity Insurance. Delegates are invited to complete a pre-course questionnaire highlighting their areas of interest. The course will be tailored accordingly. The details below are subject to those amendments.
The course is delivered by a Chartered Insurance Broker with over 40 years insurance experience who is a certified on-line facilitator (COLF).
By successfully completing this webinar, delegates should be able to:
- Describe structures and understand trends in Collateral Warranties, Special Relationships at Law and Limitation
- Explain in-depth cover issues, e.g. mitigation of loss, conditions precedent etc.
- Discuss Professional Indemnity Insurance wordings in detail
- Discuss the need for professional indemnity cover for non-traditional sectors
- Collateral Warranties, Special Relationships at Law and Limitation Issues
- Exploring Professional Indemnity Insurance Wordings
- Professional indemnity cover for non-traditional sectors
- Open forum to discuss current issues