In House - Webinar
Effective Time Management
£700 + VAT
This highly interactive live online webinar will explore the good and bad habits of time management. Delegates will have an opportunity to analyse how they spend their time and how, by using some of the suggested techniques, they may be able to free up some time and become more effective.
The webinar will be highly interactive with delegate participation and engagement throughout.
The webinar is delivered by a Certified Online Learning Facilitator.
By the end of this webinar delegates will be able to:
- Understand what time management is
- Explain both their good and bad time management habits
- Understand how they spend time
- Use planning and prioritisation tools to make the best use
- Introduction to what time management is
- Good and bad habits
- What would you do with 5 extra hours a week?
- Planning and prioritisation tools
- How do you spend time?
- Ways to make more time
- Action planning