In House - Classroom
Introduction to Cyber Insurance
£1200 + VAT
About the course
The modern business world is now heavily reliant on IT systems and infrastructure to support its business critical activities. Businesses also operate in a connected world where they and their employees make use of email, social networking and cloud computing. All this leads to additional risks to the business, some of which is not customarily covered by existing insurance arrangements.
This course is designed for delegates, who are new to Cyber Insurance.
The course is delivered by a Certified Online Learning Facilitator (COLF) who is a Chartered Insurance Broker with over 40 years insurance experience.
By the end of the course delegates should be able to:
- Describe the main cyber risks
- Describe the extent of cover for cyber risks in standard non-cyber policies
- Describe the policy cover, conditions and exclusions of specialist cyber risks insurance policies in the UK
- Detail the major client objections to purchasing cyber cover
- What are cyber risks?
- The cover provided by conventional insurance policies against cyber risks
- The cover, conditions and exclusions of specialist cyber risks insurance policies in the UK
- How to overcome client objections to buying cyber cover
- Insurers’ information requirements and underwriting considerations for cyber risks insurance
This in-house face to face course can be tailored to meet individual client needs and a final course outline will be agreed prior to delivery of the course.